Re: is javascript considered good wacg 2.0 practice?

On 14/12/2012 21:33, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> How can you, not living my experience, decide my technology is backward?
> smiles.
> Or how can you decide anyone is using something backward if it works for
> them?

But it clearly doesn't work for you, if JavaScript enabled sites that
work just fine for a large portion of disabled users who use more recent
tools don't work well in your tools...no?

Anyway, again: WCAG 2.0 allows accessibly-authored JavaScript. If the
issue you're having is that you think this shouldn't be the case, then
it's worth taking it up with the authors of WCAG 2.0 and see if this
should get changed for WCAG 2.1 or whatever comes next.

Patrick H. Lauke