Re: changing presentation of links

I have applied the following simple principles when dealing with
hyper-links:

   - You can make the colour of links any colour you wish, as long as it
   has sufficient contrast with the background! (and it does not have to be a
   different colour from surrounding text).

*But*:

   - When a link appears in the body of text, it is either underlined, or
   has some other visual distinguishing feature (not colour).

   - When a link appears in a menu or other recognisable navigation
   feature, I prefer not to have it underlined, reserving the underlining for
   the hover or focus state - which again makes sure that colour alone is not
   the distinguishing feature.

Kind regards, Harry