From: Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 12:06 PM
To: Roger Hudson; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: changing presentation of links

I would say none.  Links are identifiable by being able to tab to them, or by the cursor changing appearance, as well as other ways that I'm probably forgetting.  There is an impact on usability, for sure, but I don't think that you'd fail 1.4.1.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility