Re: Contrast ratio 4.5:1 applies to rollovers?

Thanks all for the advice. I was assuming that the rollover state colour
should also be considered for the contrast rule, but I felt the need for a
second opinion.

Harry, you example has been particularly helpful and I may use these for
further examples when encouraging clients to consider accessibility.

Thanks!

Samantha

--
Kind Regards,*

Samantha Bird
QA Delivery Consultant*
Mobile: 07791389013

Click here to download a FREE edition of QABookTM Desktop, NMQA's Test
Management Software <http://www.nmqa.com/DownloadQABook.aspx>

*Professional Services*

107 Fleet Street
London
EC4A 2AB
Tel:  +44 (0) 20 7936 9078
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7936 9900

*Test Lab & QABook**™*
Ground Floor

30 Clarendon Road

Watford

WD17 1JJ
Tel:  +44 (0) 1923 800 880
Fax: +44 (0) 1923 800 890

www.nmqa.com
This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
email is strictly forbidden.