Re: Opening new windows/pop-ups without warning

Vivienne, opening a window on focus or input would be a violation of 3.2.1/3.2.2.

A link that opens a new window when the user presses enter passes that SC.

I believe it is an advisory technique but it is not required for WCAG level A level AA Conformance to indicate in link text the window will open.

It is a level AAA violation however under 3.2.5.

Jon

Sent from my iPhone