Re: Recursive Links in menu bars

I wrote this tutorial on building accessible navigation several years ago,
maybe it can be of help with this issue:

http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/building-accessible-static-navigation-wi/

Frank M. Palinkas
Senior Technical Writer
Google Motorola Mobility Inc. Sunnyvale, CA
Mobile: +1 650 248 5315
Web standards and accessibility tutorials:
http://dev.opera.com/author/947856

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Cindy-Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com