Re: Invisible elements for additional link text [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Joe, as a matter of interest, in the scenario described above, where CSS is
used to make the additional text 'invisible' (and by 'invisible' I'm
assuming that it is simply positioned off-screen, as opposed to
'hidden'/'invisible') in the standard display, would Dragon ignore the
additional text when it displays the 'ambiguous' links, or include it as
part of it's rendering (I would think that JAWS, etc, would read out the
enitre link text including hidden portion).

Kind regards
Harry