Re: SV: Limit on the links in a page

We should not forget that a lot of users (maybe more those without disabilities) do benefit from a page where links are where and when you need them (and that could imply a page has hundreds of links).

Obviously it is easier for some users to only notice links when they need them. Beginning to ban (large numbers of) links could turn out to be counterproductive, and I believe the problem should be solved from a a different end (than through a ban).

Admittedly I do not have a solution to offer right away...

Olaf