Re: Accessibility: Business cases, economic efficiency...

I hope this resource will help:

Developing a Web Accessibility Business Case for Your Organization:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/bcase/

Note that the WAI's Education and Outreach
Working Group is interested in additional
business cases to add.  Suggestions are welcome to:

<mailto:wai-eo-editors@w3.org>wai-eo-editors@w3.org

Jennifer