From: deborah.kaplan@suberic.net [mailto:deborah.kaplan@suberic.net]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 9:59 AM
To: Judy Gregg
Cc: 'WAI Group'
Subject: Re: Accessibility with Camtasia

Judy Gregg wrote:
> I was wondering what your opinion is on accessibility and using
> Camtasia for videos on websites? Has anyone come across anything that
> would great a barrier for a person with a disability?

Are you concerned with the end product or with Camtasia?

The end product of Camtasia can be a captioned video in standard video
formats. But the product itself... I have tried to create captioned videos
in Camtasia with the keyboard, and after several days gave it up as
impossible, and shunted the process off onto able-bodied coworkers.

-Deborah