Re: approval

Thanks for pointing this out, George. Of course there is a wide range of
vision impairments - each with its own needs.

I just wanted to keep the answer short and simple. My suggestion was:
imagine yourself, what help do people need with certain disabilities.

Besides this I gave a few examples illustrating this - as a first
approach to accessibility.

All the other posts here were correct, but it seemed to me, they have
had just too much information for a beginner.

Marc

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

i. A. Marc Haunschild
Zugängliche Anwendungsentwicklung und Qualitätskontrolle

Referat 614 - Konzeption und Aufbau von Informationsdiensten
Bundesanstalt für Landwirtschaft und Ernährung
Anschrift: Deichmanns Aue 29, 53179 Bonn
Telefon: +49 (0)228 99 6845-7324
Fax: +49 (0)228 99 6845-7111
E-Mail: marc.haunschild@zadi.de
Internet: www.ble.de