From: "Terrill Bennett" <list.w3c@spam-message.com>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: Text-to-speech feature: a real help ?

I have to ask...

1) If the user requires text-to-speech to
understand your site, how did the user GET to
your web site in order to benefit from this
technology? ("Magic" is not an acceptable answer).

2) If the user requires text-to-speech to
understand your site, and since users spend most
of their time on OTHER web sites... what do they use when they leave your
site?

Answering these two questions will probably answer your original question.

-- Terrill --