Re: Sign language video alternative

HOWEVER

is this an instructional video??
in which case a visible caption would defeat the purpose.

is this something that is intended to be used in an instructional setting
or is this person demonstrating something.
again visible captions would be counter productive

however if it is intended to be informational then it probably should not
only be open captioned it should have some form of alt text with the
transcript of what is being said. (translated from sign grammer into
correct language)

Bob