From: George Kerscher [mailto:kerscher@montana.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 6:24 AM
To: Tanguy.Loheac@sanofi.com; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Converting html to pdf with java

Hello,

I am normally quiet on this list, however, I thought it best to comment on
this topic.

I believe it is not a good idea to convert from HTML or XHTML to PDF, even
if it might be classified as accessible PDF.  I cannot think of a situation
where I would prefer a PDF over HTML; I am blind using a screen reader.

Best

George