From: Steve Faulkner [mailto:faulkner.steve@gmail.com]
Sent: June-06-12 10:34 AM
To: PJ Mancuso
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: HTML and CSS validation on a site that's password protected?

Hi PJ,
the web accessibility toolbar has HTML validation features that can check code on local and remote sites including password proetected sites:

Web Accessibility Toolbar - www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html <http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>

regards
stevef
On 6 June 2012 15:23, PJ Mancuso <pmancuso@uoguelph.ca<mailto:pmancuso@uoguelph.ca>> wrote:
HI everyone,

I need to test the accessibility of an online email app and another portion of a website that is only accessed after one logins. How can one test using something like www.achecker.ca<http://www.achecker.ca> if the content needs a username/password? Definitely need to do some CSS and HTML validation, but again cant really just paste the URL into the form since it wouldn't have proper credentials.

I hope this makes sense and any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
-PJ