RE: Accessible content management system

Chaals -- no need to be H about that O; you're completely right. We need a
collaborative platform for sharing informed opinions about authoring tools,
in which vendors should participate as well. I think it should be
solution-oriented rather than compliance-oriented, with maybe a little
careful moderation.

***
Jim Tobias
Inclusive Technologies