Re: ICT accessibility on the municipal level

You may want to join the National Association of Government Webmasters
(NAGW) and ask their listserv:

http://www.nagw.org/

You may also want to talk to the accessibility people at MSF&W, they have
done work with state and local governments:

http://www.msfw.com/accessibility/

Jon