Re: Enterprise Web Accessibility Tools

Hi Katherine--

Also be sure to look into the Web Accessibility Checker from the
University of Toronto ATRC: http://achecker.ca/checker/index.php

I don't know if you can set it up to automatically screen all the pages
in a site (I wouldn't recommend that anyway), but it has the depth of
detail of the other tools you mention and you can set the set the
screening criteria (A, AA, 508, etc.).

Mike Elledge
Usability/Accessibility Research and Consulting
Michigan State University