Fra: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] På vegne av accessys@smart.net
Sendt: 13. august 2010 14:46
Til: Phil Spencer
Kopi: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Emne: Re: Microsoft PowerPoint accessibility

I much prefer OpenOffice.org  presentation, exactly the same output, even
runs on powerpoint but has far more options and it is completely free and
runs exactly the same on all operating systems (cross platform)  why build
for windows when for  less work and money you can build for
"apple/windows/linux/unix and others"

and personally it seems even more accessible

Bob