Re: Size of a clickable area and the WCAG 2 guidelines

Another related issue that could affect more to people with disabilities
is that of new tactile screens that some mobile devices have. For
example, iPhone 3GS has this type of screen and VoiceOver screen reader.
Blind users have the possibility to "discover" links, buttons and other
elements by sliding one finger on the screen. Sighted users can -more or
less- see the links, and even zoom in to enlarge their size, but a blind
user will probably miss small links.

Regards,
Ramón.