From: "Andrew Kirkpatrick" <akirkpat@adobe.com>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:28 PM
Subject: RE: Size of a clickable area and the WCAG 2 guidelines

Jon,
I don't believe that this is covered by WCAG 2.0 - I can't speak for the
working group but as a member of it I think that the question is how far
this issue is along the slippery slope between being an issue that
differentially affects people with disabilities and being a usability issue
that impacts users irrespective of disability.

I'm not sure of the answer to that, but it is surely not only affecting
people with disabilities, so that may have been the basis for it not being
included.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick