RE: Size of a clickable area and the WCAG 2 guidelines

Jon,
I don't believe that this is covered by WCAG 2.0 - I can't speak for the working group but as a member of it I think that the question is how far this issue is along the slippery slope between being an issue that differentially affects people with disabilities and being a usability issue that impacts users irrespective of disability.

I'm not sure of the answer to that, but it is surely not only affecting people with disabilities, so that may have been the basis for it not being included.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick

Senior Product Manager, Accessibility