Re: SV: Color coding

I think this is a very strong suggestion. Using an icon to denote an
external like is a fairly common practice, and even if one is unfamiliar
with the practice, the explanation in the form of alt/tool-tip text is
sufficient.

Using color to differentiate between internal and external links feels
like a usability mine field to me because it's not commonly done; I
think it would be very confusing to your readers.

My $0.02.

Colin