Re: Redesign Styles Hypocritical

Patrick H. Lauke wrote:

> - in IE8, go to Tools > Internet Options > General > Accessibility >
> Ignore font sizes specified by webpages

Which used to cause many high profile sites to fail very badly and still
commonly results in some elements being hidden by overlaps.

(I haven't noticed the problem recently, but it also used to cause
overlapped text when people used absolute line heights, which was quite
common, including some pages generated by Microsoft proxies.)

--
David Woolley