RE: voice activation

Hi Roger,

I was also having problems dictating into the Customer ID field. I could
type letters by announcing "type J", "type A", and so on.

This is an awkward way of entering a password. A Dragon user has a couple
of ways to navigate through this:

1.	A Dragon user can say "Button" to present flags next to the BUTTON
elements. The flags will appear but unfortunately, the flags do not align
well on the page so it is hard to select the correct flag.
2.	A user may voice keyboard commands such as "Press Tab", "Press
Shift Tab", "Press Space", and "Press Enter". The focus will move as the
keyboard commands are voiced.
3.	A user may voice the NATO phonetic alphabet like "Alpha", "Bravo",
"Charlie" to set focus to the keyboard letters. I don't know if the use of
the Dragon spelling-alphabet is different in other countries.

Many Dragon users will attempt to navigate and activate content by
speaking the words that are seen visually on the screen. Currently, the
inner text of the hyperlink tabs is "personal" and "business"
respectively. I would suggest placing the full text (as seen visually in
the buttons) as the anchor text of your hyperlinks:

<UL sizcache="44" sizset="41">

<LI sizcache="44" sizset="41"><A href="#"><I>Personal
customers</I></A></LI>

<LI sizcache="44" sizset="42"><A href="#"><I>Business
customers</I></A></LI>

</UL>

Good Luck

Jason Megginson