Re: Plone CMS improvement ideas: please support accessibility

Hey Christophe,

That's great, ty...

I'm forwarding this to the guy who will be in charge of our
contribution, so he can start looking into this. His name is
Christophe as well so you two might get along. ;p

If you need anything, just let me know.

Best regards,

--
Denis Boudreau,