Re: Plone CMS improvement ideas: please support accessibility

Hi Denis, all,

At 16:24 6/07/2009, Denis Boudreau wrote:
>Good morning Christophe, all,
>
>My team would be very interested in taking up that responsability.

That's great!
We now have several people who are interested in
contributing (with different levels of time commitment).
I don't know yet how this collaboration will work
in practice but we should be able to find that out in the next few weeks.
I have asked some practical questions in the comments at
<http://plone.uservoice.com/pages/20503-plone-improvement-ideas/suggestions/230240-improve-accessibility-and-add-an-high-contrast-css>.
(If the previous URL breaks, you can use this
one: <http://tinyurl.com/lgujbd>.)

Best regards,

Christophe

P.S. Accessibility is now second ranked in the list of improvement ideas!

--
Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442