Re: Research on Website Accessibility

Hi Charles,

Sorry for late reply. I had to make a trip to my home country.

I have subscribed with this email so that I can use the account after I will
complete my studies. I can provide my University account as well as my
supervisor email address, if necessary.

My university account is C.M.Vasilica@student.salford.ac.uk

With regards to user's personal data, I do apologize for making those
questions compulsory and therefore I have corrected my questionnaire to let
users opt out of being named or give email address.

I also want to clarify that I wont use names and emails in my research. It
is important for me to know the assistive technologies used, if any, and the
results from the websites tested. Moreover, because I am doing the research
based on groups of disabilities, it is important to know what kind of
disability the user has.

Once I will collect the information mentioned above the questionnaire will
be deleted.

Thank you for taking the time to view and I hope complete the questionnaire
as the information is vital for my university dissertation. I really
appreciate your help!

Best regards,
Cristina Vasilica