Re: Wordle worthwhile to accessify?

Hi Elizabeth,

Right, so users will use the text information in meaningful ways, and the
eye candy element is only part of the user experience. Ok, this sounds like
the hinge of our (you,Mel,Jim,Bengamin,Joachim,and myself)  argument. I'm,
off to argue with Jonathon Feinberg <grin />.

Thanks and I hope something comes of this!
-p2