Re: HTML5: First Public Working Draft Released

Robison, Cole [EISU] wrote:
> I noticed this, too. The scope attribute is still there. Are there cases
> it can't cover, for which headers and/or axis would still be needed?

Although I'm not on the list to which the new HTML discussion was moved,
my impression from what has leaked onto www-html is that the HTML5
policy is very market wants and vendor driven and that the only
accessibility features that survive are those that are already
consistently implemented across browsers.

HTML5 is basically driven by the vendors, not by W3C.

--
David Woolley