Re: flash for accessibility

Roger, great question!

Išll add a site that Bob Regan showed me a while ago.  It is
http://www.starfall.com/.  The site is designed to help children learn to
read.  It is especially helpful to a child with dyslexia.  While this may
not be the type of example you are looking for,  I do consider learning to
read to be a very complex process :)

Glenda Sims
Accessibility Goddess (self-appointed)
University of Texas at Austin

> On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:35:29 +0100, Roger Hudson
> <rhudson@usability.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>

>> I am interested in finding examples of where Flash has been used on
>> Websites
>> to help people with cognitive disabilities or learning difficulties
>> understand complex processes etc. Can anyone offer any suggestions?
>>

>> Similarly, I am looking for examples of where AJAX can help accessibility
>> for some people.
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Roger

glenda sims       |       university of texas at austin        |
http://glendathegood.com

                  web for everyone. web on everything. - w3 goals