Re: support for sub and sup in screen readers and talking browsers

Hi,

At 15:33 15/09/2007, Steven Faulkner wrote:
>Using window eyes 5.5 with IE7
>
>the results are similar to jaws and voiceover:
>"it just reads the
>superscripts and subscripts as seperated blocks with no particular
>disctinction or announcement of how they differ."
>
>I had a look at the various settings in JAWS/Window Eyes to see if I
>could get them to announce the sub/superscript differently, to no avail.

I have updated the test page at
<http://tinyurl.com/2qll7h>http://tinyurl.com/2qll7h with test
results from Joshue O'Connor, Sailesh Panchang, Charles
McCathieNevile and Steve Faulkner. I will probably get some feedback
from Linux users later this week. Hopefully, I will also get results
from people using HAL, IBM Home Page Reader and other AT.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe