Re: User Testing of Accessiblity Features

Joshue O Connor wrote:
>  Hi Lachlan,
>
> On the IRC I see that you say:
>
>> # [14:25] <Lachy> I did ask Joshue O Connor in that email if he could
>> help out, since he offered his services for such things, but never heard
>> back about it
>
> The user testing is taking place tomorrow. Testing of Header/id
> combinations, @summary and @longdesc. I think I mentioned that previously.

I was aware that you would be testing those features, but I think I was
specifically referring to this email [1], where I wanted to do testing
of alt="" vs. no alt, etc.  Will that issue be tested too, or left till
another time?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Aug/0577.html

--
Lachlan Hunt