Re: The Web Accessibility Toolbar 2.0 beta is now available.

Thanks Darin,

      Hopefully this product will improve to more accurately represent the
UI of an iPhone, also be available on PC and Linux too.  I am also curious
if it will support RSS podcast feeds directly instead of having to sync
with a computer.

Tighe

             "Darin S. Lory"
             <darin.lory@gmail
             Sent by:                  w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
             w3c-wai-ig-reques                                          cc
             t@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: The Web Accessibility Toolbar
             06/29/2007 11:22          2.0 beta is now available.
             AM

Tighe and Distribution,

There is a free iPhone web simulator for designers/develepors at
http://www.marketcircle.com/iphoney/

It's at version 1.1 as of 6/28/2007 and is open source (GPL Licensed).  The
SourceForge link is at http://sourceforge.net/projects/iphonesimulator/

Only thing ...it's written in Objective C and uses the Cocoa interface.   I
don't know if there is a way to "emulate " that code on Windows or Linux,
especially if you need to convert the Cocoa code to run on a non-Mac OS X
OS

-Darin