RE: Multiple Select Dropdown Menus

There is a nice alternative you can use for multiple selects which you
can read about here http://c82.net/article.php?ID=25.

We have used the idea on our own site
http://www.devonline.gov.uk/community - the select boxes appear when you
do a search. There is no JavaScript involved, you can make selections
using mouse or keyboard (tab to navigate - space to select) and the
menus work well when viewed in a text browser such as Lynx.

Rob Walpole
Devon Portal Developer
Email robert.walpole@devon.gov.uk
Web http://www.devonline.gov.uk