From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Bailey, Bruce
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 9:07 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Can AJAX find harmony on agency Web sites?

I think the article contains some unsupported inflammatory assertions, not
the least of which is byline!  I am hoping the author might get a note about
how WCAG 1.0 and especially the draft 2.0 provide for changes in dynamic
content.

Can AJAX find harmony on agency Web sites?
Hot coding technique unable to hit fed Web pages because of accessibility
questions.
http://www.fcw.com/article95257-07-17-06-Print&printLayout
Wade-Hahn Chan, Federal Computer Week, 17 July 2006.