Re: Where's Bobby? Are we left with Cynthia?

Here at University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign (USA) we
are building a new tool that will hopefully address functional
web accessibility.

Beta version 0.82:
http://cita.disability.uiuc.edu/software/wamt

Accessibility Visualizer:
http://devserv.rehab.uiuc.edu/visualizer/

The current user interface needs alot of improvement, so we
will be releasing a new beta version 0.90 next month that we
hope will address a number of concerns web developers have
identified from the usability studies we have been doing.

The tool will be open source (free) and the architecture will
make it easy for people to internationalize (all text will be
in XML files).

We welcome feedback and participation in the development of
the tool.

Jon