Re: Unified Web Evaluation Methodology (UWEM) version 0.5

Carlos,

> UWEM is a methodology, not a test suite.

http://www.wabcluster.org/uwem05/uwem_0_5.html

I'm a bit confused. It appears to be a test suite because there are a series
of tests each called "test" and each has a "test ID" and a "test procedure".
Could you explain the difference between this methodology and a test suite?

Your methodology looks good and I think we can still map our test suite to
your methodology if you like.

Do you know when the BenToWeb test suite will be available? And how will it
differ from what is in the UWEM?

Cheers,
Chris