Re: Accessibility of "CHM" format resources

While I respect you ability to call something as you see it, please do
not insult me by claiming that my reinterpretation of one term
invalidates my expertise. In an era of languages that do not directly
translate into machine code, but rather into something that is used by
the platform, many things can be programming languages. It doesn't
have to be procedural or object-oriented to count.

How is HTML different than VB in how it tells the platform it runs on
to render certain UI elements? Web browsers have been claiming
platform status since Netscape 4.

It seems to me that rather than try an understand why I would call it
such a thing, you sought instead to find ways to invalidate my
opinion.

Orion Adrian