Re: Re: Accessibility of "CHM" format resources

Hi Orion

There can be a pedantic reaction to use of the word "programming" but in this case I think it is justified since you describe yourself as a "certified Master CSS2 programmer". It would certainly be misleading for any certification body to describe CSS2 as a programming language, so this does need clarifying by you.

Please don't be offended I am not questioning your skills or abilities. Just trying to source your qualifications as you are using them to defend your opinions on this subject it is not therefore unreasonable for you tell us where and from whom they are from.

Cheers

Stu

I would ask that you don't nitpick. Programming is a reasonable word
here since I'm providing instructions that are compiled or
interpretted for a platform. The usage of elements here is the common
English usage.

In terms of text wrapping I'm talking about what Microsoft Word allows
you to do and what float allows you to do in limited cases. I'd like
the ability to wrap text on both sides of an object placed anywhere.