Re: Linux version of the colour contrast analyser 1.0

I know this may be a big ask, but our designers have also expressed
interest in a Mac version. The current Windows version is an essential
tool that forced us to review our design approach.

Cheers

Stefen

--
Stefen Cook
Web Developer - Accessibility and Standards

  Email: stefen@cwa.co.nz
  Phone: +64 4 382 6500
    DDI: +64 4 382 6520
    Fax: +64 4 382 6509
 Postal: PO Box 19090, Wellington, New Zealand
Website: www.cwa.co.nz

The information contained in this mail message is confidential and may
also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please
note that any use, dissemination, further distribution, or reproduction
of this message in any form whatsoever, is strictly prohibited.  If the
mail is in error, please notify me by return email, delete your copy of
the message, and accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.