Re: Summary="" spells disaster

Although I share the sentiments of Jesper, and agree with him that
creating quick solutions often costs more than it saves, I am not so sure
in this case that it is a problem. I can see people who create tools and
haven't yet worked out how to do layout in CSS actually getting this right
in authoring tools. (If you can get layouts in tables right, this is a
breeze, although I wonder why CSS seems hard...)

Anyway, the topic is now under discussion in Sidar's WCAG-2 group (I will
ask the general interest list for ideas on it, too) and I hope to reply in
a week with the results of that discussion.

Cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile         charles@sidar.org