RE: Is W3C Technology Fragmented or Unified?

If it helps,
We use  a single base markup language (extended XHTML) XSL and RDF for
mapping relationships all with  cocoon to chose XSL depending on the
pipeline, pulling what I think is a darn good accessibility system for
different user scenarios.

Let me know if I can help further

Lisa