RE: New York Attorney General holds ADA applies to Web Businesses.

Hi,

I don't want to risk getting a Judygram for wandering off topic here, so
I'll be brief and non-partisan.  The snippets I quoted were from the 2
campaigns' responses to specific questions from AAPD.  The entire answers
can be found at http://www.aapd.com/campaign04/indexcampaign.html.  (BTW,
what do we think of the low-vision-friendliness of the left nav bar?).  Jim,
if you can find more detailed, not to say "nuanced", position papers, please
point us to them.

I don't see accessibility as a particularly partisan issue here in the US,
so I agree with you, Jim.  That's not to say that the candidates' positions
are indistinguishable.

*****
Jim Tobias
Inclusive Technologies