RE: New York Attorney General holds ADA applies to Web Businesses.

I'm not a lawyer, so if there is one out there, please chime in....

How can a state attorney general say anything definitive about a federal
law?  The article said he "opined".  It also mentions a NY law similar to
ADA.  It also seems to indicate that this action resulted not from a lawsuit
but from an investigation performed by the AG's office.

All details will be hungrily consumed.

*****
Jim Tobias
Inclusive Technologies