RE: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Accessible web content services.

Sounds like a good idea in this case, although I can foresee difficulties
in terms of how specific one's information can be made by this, and
- as Chaals pointed out - the issues of trust and authority...but it's a start,
something we could build on. Maybe we should encourage its usage, for those
who are both on this list and currently using FOAF already.

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford
http://www.salford.ac.uk