From: "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>
To: "Jon Hanna" <jon@hackcraft.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 10:38 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Accessible web content services.

I was thinking more along the lines of a generic enough attribute or element
that can be set in the FOAF itself, so that one could (theoretically)
automatically
filter for interest when exploring FOAF relationships (i.e. starting from
Jon, show
me all his contacts with an interest and/or expertise in accessibility)

Patrick