Fw: (Please read) Security vs accessibility?

I'm forwarding this by request.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tighe K. Lory" <tkl02@health.state.ny.us>
To: "david poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: (Please read) Security vs accessibility?

I can only receive messages from the list, do you know how to become a
member?

"david poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
07/19/2004 10:16 AM

        To:     "Tighe K. Lory" <tkl02@health.state.ny.us>
        cc:

Hi,

Yes, I think bob may have mentioned this.  It was also mentioned on the
list
where I pulled the thread from initially.  I took a second look at the url
and am quite familiar with This work.

Howcome you can't post to the list?

Thanks!