search engine provides accessibility ratings:

From: info@net-guide.co.uk (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.blind-users

Hi

I've just launched a beta version of a new search engine that I hope
will be a useful resource for people with visual disabilities.  I know
a number of search engines are easy enough to use, but with this one,
www.net-guide.co.uk, each
website returned in the results gets an accessibility rating.  That
way, you know what you are getting into when you follow the link!

I'm still fine tuning it, but I would be grateful for any feedback on
it.  Also, I'm still trying to populate the database with websites
providing good accessibility, so if anyone has any suggestions, they
will be gratefully recieved.

Thanks for your help!

Paul