RE: Skip Navigation was RE: Access key questions

Good that you made the point Andrew...I was about to dive into
a "stop these useless generalisations about designers (or, as
other list members like to do, 'marketing people')" when I first
saw the previous message...

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford